Community Rules and Policy
The Nextblock communities bring people and companies together to discuss, connect, and share in an open environment. The nature of this content might be funny, serious, offensive, or anywhere in between. While participating, it’s important to keep in mind this value above all others: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy the nextblock community.
Nextblock generally very open in what comments or discussions are acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.
Content is prohibited if it
- Is illegal
- Is any forms of pornography
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Is spam
- Prohibited behavior
In addition to not submitting unrelated comments, the following behaviors are prohibited in the nextblock community:
- Spreading FUD or FOMO (Unless you have facts to backup your post)
- Constantly Sending Misinformation
- Promotion without Authorising the Nextblock Team
- Interfering with normal use of the community
- Continuously requesting for a “friend” to join.
- Lies or misinformation
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content.
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you nicely to knock it off
- Asking you again
- Temporary or permanent removal from the Nextblock Community
- Removal of comments
- Banning of future Nextblock platforms, events or projects
We expected all members to follow these rules as they are set to ensure everyone receives the best possible experience in the Nextblock community – Nextblock Team